GCSE & A Level Psychology & RE Teacher - Maternity Cover - Nr Stourbridge - Part-time
Psychology & R.E Teacher sought by Academic Choice.
Academic Choice are looking to employ a Psychology & R.E teacher to work in a Secondary school based near Stourbridge.
The role is advertised as part-time with Thursday off and mainly mornings on the other days. The school runs a two week timetable, the role is a .45 You will be teaching GCSE and A Level.
The ideal teacher will be enthusiastic and confident in their profession.
We are looking to recruit a skillful, qualified Teacher who is hard-working, innovative and organised.
This job would suit those who have experience and hold Qualified Teachers Status or equivalent.
Academic Choice are a small exclusive agency based in Hagley.
We have an excellent relationship with all of our schools and know all of our teachers personally. As a result, we are able to make sure that our teachers are placed in schools that suit their specific requirements.
• Qualified Teacher Status either PGCE/GTP or Cert Ed
• Teaching experience within the past 2 years (this can include training experience)
• Assessing pupils, marking work and giving verbal feedback as appropriate.
• High expectations and positive classroom management.
• Positive approach to promoting learning
• Adaptable and flexible
• Innovative and imaginative teaching methods
The benefits of joining Academic Choice are:
• Competitive rates of pay - we also pay P.A.Y.E and do not use umbrella companies.
• Small, exclusive, local agency
• Local schools
• Recommend a friend scheme with a £50 gift voucher for a shop of your choice.
• Jobs to suit your personal requirements and expertise
Please contact us for an informal chat.