Teaching Assistant - Full time
A lovely catholic school is currently seeking a Teaching Assistant with at least 1+ years' experience to work as a general Teaching Assistant who will undertake various role i.e. 1:1, small groups as well as whole classroom support.
This is a well behaviour class with a few pupils who disrupt which can lead to challenging behaviour. There are no real SEN requirements but they
The Head teacher would like to recruit supportive yet assertive Teaching Assistant who can manage disruptive and sometime challenging behaviour.
This primary school is based in Kenilworth, Coventry and is situated close to motorway links which allows candidates from Coventry and surrounding areas to travel easily.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have experience supporting the whole class, 1:1 and planning and delivering activities. Within this role, they are looking for someone who is polite, friendly and has a proactive approach to supporting a class. You will need to demonstrate effective ways to raise the attainment of children in the class.
This role requires you to start asap, on a long term placement up until October half term. The school leaders at this school, including governors, are ambitious and committed to the school's success by showing drive and determination which has rapidly changed the improvement in the quality of teaching.
Successful Primary Teaching Assistants must:
- Possess experience working within KS1 & KS2
- Hold a Level 3 childcare qualification and good GCSE's including Maths and English
- Must be able to work on your own initiative and have a proactive attitude
- You should be able to plan and deliver
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Think and plan strategically
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and student
- Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local primary schools
- Out of hours call service
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continued professional development and training sessions
- CPSS requires all Teaching Assistants to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two good references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.