Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Coventry - ASAP Start
HLTA - Teaching Assistant - Coventry - ASAP Start
Academics are currently supporting fantastic Coventry Secondary Schools with their search for enthusiastic and bright HLTA's.
The Secondary Schools support children aged 11 - 18 years old. With a supportive management network, this is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to develop their career.
The role involves working with students on a 1 to 1 or small group basis. As a HLTA you will be helping the class teacher motivate and support the development of children, making this an incredibly rewarding role. The Teaching Assistant hired will need to act on their own initiative as well as be willing to follow instruction.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have experience working within UK Schools. Both HLTA and Teaching Assistant positions are available.
- HLTA Qualification (Desirable)
- Degree Qualification (Desirable)
- Level 3 Qualification (Essential)
- Experience of working with children (Essential)
- Ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents (Essential)
- A caring and understanding nature
- The ability to cope with challenging behaviour
What you will gain:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Actively enhance the education of students
- The chance to gain diverse experience
If you would like to hear more about this Higher Level Teaching Assistant position, please call Abi at Academics on or email