ONSITE ACCOUNT MANAGER
GBP23K - GBP26K PA
We have an exciting opportunity for an onsite account manager to join our Onsite Management teams and oversee the recruitment management at one of our high profile, warehouse and distribution clients in Milton Keynes. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge from a industrial temporary recruitment background and a full driving licence
The Onsite Account Manager will be contracted to a 40hr week between Monday - Friday with flexibility between the hours of 6am - 6pm to cover shifts of 6-2 & 2-10.
As the Onsite Account Manager your role will be to fully understand and adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures for ONSITE Managed Services and work closely with our client to ensure all expectations are met with a the highest level of service and delivery.
- To work within the guidelines of the Operations Manual for ONSITE Managed Services
- To clearly establish the customer's requirements e.g. job description, Job Profile, hours of work.
- Ensure that all customers and candidates comply with Health and Safety legislation and promptly refer any concerns to the line manager.
- To conform to all statutory employment and contractual legislation.
- To ensure that all records of candidates and customer requirements are current and up-to-date.
- To regularly visit ONSITE customers to develop a good working relationship and to identify business opportunities.
- To ensure that Service Level Agreement standards are met or exceeded.
- To ensure that the ONSITE Team are aware of the short and long term needs of the client.
- To liaise with all 1st Tier, 2nd Tier, panel supplier agencies on the provision of recruitment services as specified in the Service Level Agreement.
- To carry out ONSITE Inductions in accordance with our client requirements.
- To induct and train newly appointed ONSITE Team members in relevant ONSITE duties.
- To manage and support all duties allied to the ONSITE Contract.
- Management reports are brief, perceptive, accurate and timely.
- Management of site productivity and recording or KPI Measures across the account adhered to and promoted
- The ONSITE office is managed effectively and efficiently and overall profitability is maximized.
- ONSITE Team comply with Company Policy at all times.
- To manage and ensure smooth running of all Administration duties inclusive of prompt delivery of Time Management & Attendance methods to facilitate Payrolling of all Temporary Workers.
- To apply disciplinary measures where necessary following agreement with HR.
- To carry out any additional duties that they may reasonably be expected to perform, occasionally outside of normal working hours central to the site during off peak periods
As part of our commitment to all our onsite account manager will also receive:
- Cash Back Healthcare Scheme
- Up to 2% contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Minimum 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to a maximum of 29 days plus Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off paid
- Continued advancement training
- My Staff Rewards - an online benefit platform offering discounts on days out, retail, restaurants and much more
Extra Personnel are part of The Staffing Group and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent services through our management and consultant teams and we strongly promote organic growth. The atmosphere throughout the company is one of teamwork; where knowledge is shared in order to achieve the best results, resulting in a thoroughly enjoyable and productive working and rewarding environment should you wish to apply for this position please click the link to apply.