Unit Manager - Elderly care home - RGN / RMN
Unit Manager - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home
Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
Service: Nursing Dementia, Palliative Care, General nursing and older adults
Salary: GBP36,600 based on 44 hours
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, purpose-built nursing home with beautiful gardens and modern facilities as a Clinical lead nurse.
You will be responsible for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. Not to mention running the entire place when the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager are absent. So, whether you're reporting that the new lady who just came in appears to have some mobility issues, asking a gentleman to provide a sample for monitoring or administering a medicine to someone who', you'll always have resident dignity and wellbeing in mind above all.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Danielle Barrett on or email your CV to
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.