Our client, a leading manufacturer based in Redditch, is looking to appoint a Production Administrator, supplying products to varied environments for industries including Aerospace, Defence, Oil and Gas this is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and well respected organisation in it's field.
Reporting to the Production Engineering Manager the Production Administrator will be responsible for all of the shop floor paperwork and works orders to support timely manufacture.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with factory manufacturing processes and will be comfortable interpreting engineering drawings, you will be computer literate and will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and use of initiative. A Production Administrator with previous experience within the Aerospace or Automotive sector would be advantageous.
We are looking for an individual with attention and passion for detail, a continuous improvement advocate with a positive attitude.
Duties will include:
• Create part identities on the ERP system (E-Max)
• Build BOM's and manufacturing routes on E-Max
• Assemble manufacturing packs in line with the Quality Management
• Issue works orders to meet manufacturing demand
• Determine raw material requirements
• Raise requisition for raw materials
• Pre-populate FAIR's and/or PPAP's
• Assist with raising shop floor manufacturing packs
• Assist Production office as directed
We are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, thank you for your interest.