Position: Payroll Supervisor
Duration: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP30,000
An established and well known organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Supervisor.
Centrally based, the client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will closely with the Payroll Manager and supervise a team ensuring that payrolls are processed in a professional, timely and accurate manner. You will coordinate payroll BACS transmissions, General Ledger Interfaces as well as post Payroll reports. Further to this, you will act as the Subject Matter Expert for issues, operational process and you will design and implement new initiatives.
You will have experience of performing a similar, Supervisory or Management position with a busy Payroll environment. Ideally you will be CIPP certified and have experience of large volume, multi pay frequency payroll. You will be a driven and hardworking individual who leads by example and it is imperative that you have high attention to detail. You will provide cover for the Group Payroll Manager where required and will conduct appraisals, 1:2:1's and objective reviews.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Payroll Supervisor or Management position.
- Ideally you will be CIPP Certified
- Extensive and thorough knowledge of statutory legislation, pension regulations and manual calculations.
- You will have experience of and be comfortable in working with high volume, multi pay frequency payroll services
- Demonstrable experience of continuous process review and improvement in the workplace.
- Experience of the Cyborg Payroll system is highly desirable - but not essential.
It is essential due to the nature of this role, that you will have a current valid driving license. There will be access to pool cars and all travel expenses will be fully expensed.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us