Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Do you know the conveyancing process from start to finish ? If so, I have a varied paralegal position working in a residential conveyancing team for this highly regarded law firm in Tamworth.
You will either have experience of conveyancing gained at support level or be a law graduate with genuine interest in property.
You must have good MS Office skills and ideally have used case management systems. You will also have:
- A high level of confidentiality and diplomacy;
- Resilience and tenacity;
- Excellent written and spoken English and present professionally;
- Attention to detail with an eye for detail;
- Adaptability and flexibility to be able to juggle conflicting priorities and remain calm and organised;
- Reliability with good timekeeping;
You should be interested in learning and helping colleagues to achieve organisational goals. You will have a positive approach and be self motivated and good and multi tasking.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.