Service Desk Advisor
Service Desk Advisor
Support the day to day operations of clients and mobile Facilities Managers including timely and accurate processing of reactive, planned & statutory compliance tasks and the effective utilisation of the CAFM System.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Answer all incoming calls from external and internal sources on all clients dedicated phone lines.
- To receive, process and update requests from the clients base, internal personnel and suppliers via telephone, fax, e-mail or web
- To receive and action reactive requests from the client base and log all requests on the in-house computer system.
- To liaise with site based engineers and field based facility managers to action requests as necessary.
- To liaise with sub-contractors to attend site to repair faults and raise appropriate purchase orders as required.
- To be proactive in ensuring that all requests are completed within a reasonable time frame and that the correct process flow has been adhered to.
- To close down reactive requests that have been completed by our internal resources and sub-contractors. To ensure that time-frames are adhered to.
- To be proactive in chasing job closures for client sites.
- To review all data on the in-house computer system and be proactive in ensuring that the data is updated as required.
- To be responsible for your own suite of clients and ensuring that all operational and financial procedures are adhered to.
- To carry out administrative tasks involved in setting up new supplier/contractor accounts
- To promote good relationships with contractor/supplier contacts and site personnel and to project a professional image of Acuity at all times.
- Provide administrative support to the Field Based team of Mobile Facility Managers.
- General filing duties (electronic or manual) including the requirement that the filing system be neat and tidy to aid speedy retrieval of any information.
- Carry out any other duties as requested.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organised and able to multi-task.
- Able to use time as a valuable resource and manage own time to achieve required outcomes.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Please apply online by Submitting your CV in word format quoting NTh/.