Customer Services Advisor
Customer Services Agent GBP8.50 per hour
Your new company
Working for a well established company in Telford you will be part of a busy and professional inbound customer support team. Due to an increase in workloads there is a need to bring into the business with immediate effect temporary support for a minimum of 3-6 months.
This position is immediately available to start in , applicants must be available to start temporary work straightaway and not be on long notice periods.
This position is based in a busy call centre and applicants must have customer service experience and be prepared to handle a high volume of calls on a daily basis.
Your new role
This role will report to the Customer Services Manager and ideally you will have excellent customer service skills and experience in an inbound support function but it is not essential . You will need to have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to problem solve and support customers. This experience will need to be demonstrated on your application.
This role will be busy and fulfilling. You will thrive on offering excellent customer service support and be able to complete the duties of the role as below ;
- Handling inbound customer service calls
- Address clients appropriately and professionally
- Adhere to set SLA's regarding services as per operational standards
- Provide a wide ranges of support services to clients , including updates on cases , referrals , general enquires and some complete handling
- You will maintain accurate customer information and actions of the calls onto the customer database
- Admin duties as required - produce emails and correspondence to customers , data entry , case admin
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office required
What you'll need to succeed
Customer skills and experience
Ability to problem solve and correspond professionally with clients
Availability to start work immediately
What you'll get in return
Full time hours
Long term temporary work
Competitive rate of pay
Working hours 8-4 Monday -Friday
Due to the high number of applications we are presently receiving should you not have heard from us regarding your application in 48 hours please assume on this occasion that your application has been unsuccessful. Your CV will remain on file for future job opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.