Waking Night Support Worker
Do you want to further your career working with adults with physical and mental health problems? Are you looking to make a difference in a person's life that's not your average 9 - 5? If the answer is yes, then look no further. We are currently looking for a Waking Night Support Worker on a full time, permanent basis, with an hourly rate of GBP8.70.
Whether you are looking to further your career with adults or even if you just want to take your first step in to care then we want to hear from you! Experience would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities of Waking Night Support Worker:
- Provide an excellent standard of care and therapeutic activities for the residents.
- Supporting and promoting residents with personal care, nutrition and daily living skills.
- Filling out daily documentation.
- Liaising with the residents' family members and other healthcare professionals.
- Take part in care planning and risk assessments.
Person Specification for Waking Night Support Worker:
- Previous experience is not essential but would be advantageous.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns.
- Full UK driving license.
- Caring attitude.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to make a positive and significant difference to the residents' lives.
Additional information Waking Night Support Worker:
- Full comprehensive training given.
- Working within a residential home with a Good CQC rating.
- Free DBS check.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free uniform.
- Paid training.
- Funded qualifications.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please apply immediately or call Callum Hughes on , alternatively email