Occupational Health Advisor
Bluestones are actively looking for a qualified and experienced Occupational Health Advisor, to join our client based in Droitwich.
The client is a leading private care provider, leading the way in the best possible care in the private sector. This part-time time (15-hour post) to work across a flexible rota.
25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
Private medical insurance
The ideal candidate:
- Will have NMC registration
- Have a degree in Occupational Health
- Be able to work to high level of competency
- Be a motivated individual
- Have current experience working within an occupational health setting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Occupational health surveillance, screening and immunisation service having freedom autonomy to act within the policies and practices of the service.
- Controlling budgets and resources to meet business directives
- Fitness to work assessments and provision of reports to managers complying with current evidence-based practice and relevant legislation
- Working to ensure the imaging department complies with statutory regulations
- Using your Phlebotomy skills to underpin the role
If this is something that would be of interest to yourself, and you have the relevant experience I would love to hear from you. For more information, please get in touch.
Look forward to hearing from you!