Administrator FTC 6 Months
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator (6 month FTC) to join our Regional team to work in Warwickshire.
What you'll be doing
As an Administrator you will:
- Undertake a full range of administrative duties to ensure an efficient service is delivered to allocated team
- Screen incoming mail, telephone calls and emails on behalf of team and manage all appropriate correspondence
- Be fully conversant in MS Office to produce a range of spreadsheets, documents and presentations, as required
- Undertake multi diary management and plan schedules in diaries to optimise the working time of allocated team
- Arrange and attend team meetings/conferences as required, to take minutes, and ensure appropriate facilities are organised
Who we're looking for
- Have secretarial and/or administrative experience
- Be highly organised and able to work on own initiative
- Be a strong communicator
- Have excellent team working skills, and able to build relationships at all levels
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
- Be very strong customer focused
- Have excellent typing speed and IT Skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the workingmums.co.uk Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.