Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 basic DOE plus excellent bonus structure, car, laptop, phone and iPad.
Our client is a respected and hugely successful business which specialises in selling their services to well-known clients in the Aerospace, Defence and Oil & Gas industries both across the UK and globally. Due to continued growth, they are now looking to acquire the services of a proactive individual to join their team as a Sales Manager who will be key in building long-term relationships with clients as well as developing new relationships with prospective clients who have shown interest in the services provided.
- Developing client relationships, ensuring that clients have an excellent experience from the initial point of contact, throughout.
- Generate and manage sales for the company to achieve personal targets.
- Source leads through cold-calling, 'show walks', networking and social media.
- Organise and gather show information on a monthly basis.
- Support Sales and Marketing activity; sending out mailshots, attending shows and undertaking research.
- Monitor costs and implement cost reduction policies through the utilisation of stock items.
- Keeping the company CRM system updated with phone calls, leads and appointments.
- Experience within a similar role and a proven track record of hitting sales KPI's on a monthly basis.
- Experience in selling bespoke exhibition solutions and an existing pipeline of leads is highly desirable.
- A self-starter with experience of working in a targeted sales environment and ability to work under own initiative.
- Proactive and able to develop lasting business relationships with both existing and prospective customers, ensuring that the clients' requirements are always met.
- Excellent organisational, presentational and administrative skills.
- Good attention to detail with good overall numeracy and literacy skills.
- Clean driving license.
- Have an understanding of marketing and experience of dealing with marketing professionals.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Inga Biel on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.