HR Advisor (Level 5 CIPD)
Full-time, permanent opportunity for a Level 5 CIPD Qualified HR Advisor to work for a global organisation.
- This role will predominantly involve administrating and maintaining the HR systems (SAP) , completing regular reporting for both Division and Plant and provide Adhoc reports as required.
- You will be required to analyse information and identify trends whilst also offering solutions to potential problems.
- Will manage the headcount figures on site and work with the onsite agency to ensure numbers are met.
- Support and provide reports for other plants as and when required.
- Carry out regular reporting into division in line with requirements.
- Regular reporting for Plant.
- Help to implement new changes to systems.
- Complete HR budget twice yearly.
- Ensure consistency in reported figures.
- Work with onsite agency to ensure labour is at required level.
- Analyse information highlighting any issues which are apparent.
You will be CIPD Qualified to Level 5 with an understanding of HR reporting including headcount, absence and overtime, ideally within a manufacturing (or similar) environment.
SAP experience desirable. Good Excel skills, able to manipulate numerical data.
Please state current and expected salary when applying