Senior Site Manager
A leading house builder within travelling distance of Coventry are looking for a Senior Site Manager/Project Manager who can come in and provide them with NHBC standard work on their large new build sites in the area.
This role would be ideal for a Site Manager with traditional build experience that has a proven background in delivering around 25 - 30 plots per year from start to finish.
About the role:
You will ensure the sites are run to a high standard, organised and all builds run on time through your organisation. You will ensure H+S requirements are met and that all sites meet requirements.
- Manage the site and ensuring the work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality by effectively organising and managing the site activities.
- Carry out 'toolbox talks' in line with the work areas programme and maintain records.
- Manage and implement H&S procedures including the weekly audit process and ensuring all registers and documentation are entered correctly and in a timely manner.
- Deliver changes to current working practices and procedures to provide service improvements. Understand budgets, valuations and costs whilst recognising contractual requirements.
- Control and monitor the use of all resources including sub-contractors to maximise efficiency and minimise costs.
- Ensure the timely delivery of project reporting and forecasting.
- Support the procurement functions in the selections of sub-contractors and suppliers and provide performance feedback.
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained including but not limited to Site Managers reports, daily diary, weekly labour, plant, materials and goods returned, site inductions, and health and safety records.
- Ensuring staff you are responsible for understand their roles and responsibilities, and manage them accordingly by providing guidance and training as necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Hold a current CSCS Card
- Have proven job longevity ideally with a leading House Developer
- First Aid
- Fully aware of current NHBC Regulations
The succesful candidate will be proactive, organised with attention to detail.
For further information please contact Tim Johnson on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.