B2C Communications Manager
B2C Communications Manager required to join a service led company based in the Walsall area.
As Communications Manager you will be required to;
- Manage all pro-active and reactive media relations and PR, including crisis communications
- Develop engaging content for both internal and external channels in a variety of formats
- Contribute to developing the company's new personality
- Identify and develop engaging and compelling stories to be used across a range of media, such as printed collateral, audio, video, infographics, blog posts, social media etc. for both internal and external channels
- Identify, fulfil and measure opportunities with local, regional and national press
- Own the crisis communications process and reporting, including being on call for urgent issues
- Build relationships with relevant press, policymakers and MPs to develop the brand awareness and a voice for lobbying and influencing
- Provide internal media training and nurture key staff members to represent their services/regions
- Pro-actively network both internally and externally in order to build trust with key internal stakeholder groups and a desire to share content
- Contribute to the development of specific campaigns and initiatives to maximise return on investment in marketing
- Contribute to measuring the success of marketing activities and make recommendations to review and amend as appropriate
What is my client is looking for?
My client is looking for someone who ideally has an English degree or similar and CIPR or CIM qualified. You must have exceptional writing skills with the ability to create content for a range of audiences, strong content development skills, including the ability to produce content in a range of formats.
What's on offer?
My client is offering a competitive salary, free parking, great office facilities, pension, reward scheme, life assurance and childcare voucher scheme.