Customer Service Agent/Recruitment Co-ordinator
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Recruitment Agencies as Recruitment Co-ordinator on a temporary basis in Newcastle under Lyme
Rate of Pay: GBP8.00 per hour
Contract Length: Temp on going
Hours: Monday - Friday 11am - 8pm
Location: Newcastle under Lyme, close to the Town Centre
Overview of the role: As a Recruitment Co-ordinator, you will be working in an open plan office with most of your time spent on the telephone. You will be responsible for pre-screening Applicants and then progressing them through to hiring events across the UK. To thrive in this role you will need to express a passion for customer service and maintain a good telephone manner while being able to manage a diverse number of applicants.
Ideal Attributes:Competencies: Clear verbal & written communication skills & the ability to perform individually.
Values: Team Player, positive attitude, adaptable, self-motivated.
Experience: Proficient using Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel & Outlook.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Telephone pre-screen, interview and complete the registration process for all candidates in line with client and Adecco contractual requirements.
- Working within a competitive environment to ensure all vacancies are filled within agreed timescales.
- To carry out such other reasonable duties as are required by your line manager or the senior management team.
- To maintain the day-to-day operation of all contractual processes in accordance with agreed service level targets.
- Ensure all written communications are checked and are of the required quality prior to dispatch.
What happens next?
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance. Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process. Email:
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.