Trainee Service Advisor
Trainee Service Advisor:
We are currently selecting suitable applicants to attend a Service Advisor Assessment Centre on Thursday the 23rd of November which will be held locally.
We are looking to recruit motivated, keen and smart individuals to be our Service Advisors of the future. We aren't looking for the finished article as we will in turn offer a comprehensive induction programme together with all of the help and support you need to become a successful Service Advisor with the Listers Group.
When customers bring their vehicles in to one of our dealerships for service, MOT or repair, their first point of contact will be one of our service advisors.
We require driven and motivated individuals who have the ability to lead their customers and manage expectations. You will need to be confident in dealing with multiple customers at any one time and have the ability to prioritise, organise and deliver. Working as part of a team your duties will include:
- Booking in vehicles.
- Greeting customers.
- Informing them of progress.
- Up selling.
- Liaising with the workshop and other internal departments.
What we are looking for:
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- An understanding of the Sales process.
- A real hunger to meet and exceed targets and KPI's.
- You must have a full clean UK drivers licence.
What to expect:
- An intensive development programme.
- High reward for great success.
- Clear career progression.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry then this could be for you. If it is please apply by sending us an up to date copy of your CV.