We are currently recruiting for a machine operator for our client based close to Blythe Bridge.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of catalytic convertors and exhausts and they are looking for an experienced machine operator to join their team.
The duties of this role will include:
- Bending metal parts on a machine
- Quality checking
- Repetitive work
To succeed as a Machine Operator you must be:
- Quality conscious
- Flexible in your approach to work
- Be comfortable with heavy lifting
THE GOOD STUFF
- Full time hours on a day shift
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Free onsite parking
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will need to provide your own safety shoes
- Shifts are 7am-3.30pm (Monday-Thursday) and 7am-2.30pm on a Friday
- You will need your own transport to get to site and is it is not accessible by public transport
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.