SF Group are currently recruiting for a business in Burton who require a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. On site parking and an attractive salary and benefits package is on offer with this position.
- Monitor and maintain a specified range of customer accounts, ensuring credit limits are not exceeded and customer pays to terms, across all companies
The successful Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Monitor customer credit worthiness and maintain within set credit limits
- Ensure customers pay to agreed terms and take appropriate action where they do not
- Allocate cash on the customers' accounts
- Perform credit checks on new and existing accounts in accordance with each company policy and within the rules of any Credit Insurance Policy
- Follow-up customer debit notes and resolve
- Produce stop-list of unpaid accounts by specified Working Day
- Refer accounts that are unpaid by set day of month to the Manager
- Raise manual invoices for recharges, rent, asset sales, etc.
- Raise credit notes within set timescales in accordance with each company policy and authorisation
- Ensure customer statements issued by the set deadline.
Skills and experience:
- An experienced Credit Controller that has previously worked in a medium to large company
- A detailed knowledge of SAP and Excel is preferred
- A flexible approach is necessary as work within the function may be reallocated as circumstances demand