Senior Quality Engineer - Automotive
SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
SALARY - GBP32,000 + (depending on experience and suitability)
We are looking to recruit a Senior Quality Engineer to join the UK's largest aluminium die casting company. As part of their long-term commitment to quality and continuous growth, they are looking to add to the Quality department by recruiting a Senior Quality Engineer to streamline and improve their quality systems.
Our client is looking for a proactive Quality Engineer who is driven by improving quality systems and enjoys being part of a team. The ideal candidate will be an excellent problem solver and have experience with casting / machine problems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking business, with the opportunity to progress for the right candidate.
SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER - ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Streamline and improve current quality systems
- Input for planning for quality
- Predict possible problems prior to production
- Problem solve
- Advise colleagues in all matters relating to quality systems
- Represent the company when facing customers and dealing with concerns
- Help maintain ISO/TS16949 and prepare for external Audits
- Conduct internal audits and drive improvements
- Provide reports updating the status of customer scorecards and concerns
SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER - SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Training and development is available for the right candidate, however experience / knowledge of the following is advantageou
- Experience in die casting / knowledge of casting processes
- Background in the Automotive industry
- Proven track record of implementing and maintaining quality systems including ISO/TS16949
- Excellent communicator across all levels
- The ability to work autonomously