Launch Inventory and Data Analyst
Launch Inventory and Data Analyst - Contract Up to GBP17.00 per hour - Warwickshire
Launch Inventory and Data Analyst required by iconic automotive OEM based Warwickshire. As this renowned organisation enters its second century with its strongest model line-up in its history and significant investment, an exciting future is ahead. Are you a supply chain professional looking to be part of a new and evolving Supply Chain team?
We are looking for a talented Inventory Analyst who will ensure all inventory and transactional records are accurate, maintain integrity and ensure all reports and metrics are created, issued and maintained.
As Launch Inventory and Data Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all inventory records are accurate by investigating and resolving Launch related stock integrity issues e.g. BOM issues, stock losses etc.
- To co-ordinate receipt of Launch related inventory count requests and ensure they are allocated for action.
- Assist Launch Co-ordinators in resolving stock issues in order to protect the build. Physically count parts as necessary.
- Support and work closely with MODs Control and Launch Co-ordinators to assist with ERN introductions via stock counts, adjusts etc.
- Assist Launch Co-ordinators with the control and reporting of potential obsolete parts arising from the new model programme.
- To ensure that all inventory and open to go reports and metrics are issued and maintained for review by Senior Managers and Directors.
- Develop process improvements to protect integrity of inventory records.
We are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Analyst who has a proven track record ideally within Material Planning and Logistics experience, ideally within the Automotive manufacturing sector. You will also offer:
- Experience of inventory management (stock counting) essential
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, together with the ability to work accurately and efficiently, taking resourceful action during periods of considerable pressure.
- Automotive components experience desirable.
- Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint advanced skills are essential as required to generate complex metrics for reporting out
This is a fantastic opportunity for a supply chain professional to work for one of the World's most iconic brands, having the opportunity to be part of a growing Supply Chain team. Looking for a new assignment or the opportunity to move to an Automotive OEM then forward your latest CV to Lisa at or contact Lisa directly on .