Semi Senior Accountant - Telford
My client based in Telford, is a successful and forward-thinking accountancy firm and are looking for an ACCA/ACA qualified or part qualified for a Semi Senior Accountant. They a looking for a minimum of 18 months experience of working within a practice. The ideal candidate will have experience in preparing accounts and related tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparing accounts for a variety of businesses from PLC's to sole traders.
- Attending client meetings to discuss completed accounts and tax computations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Regular completion of management accounts for key clients, including ledger reconciliation, on-site visits, accruals, prepayments, asset management to include additions, disposals and depreciation.
- Completion of monthly and quarterly VAT returns and EC sales listings, from both manual and computerised records.
- Assisting with internal and external audits, using thorough testing measures to ensure complete and accurate data.
- Calculation of both corporation and personal tax charges, including all necessary adjustments.
My client currently has over 45 offices covering the UK. they cover eleven different industry sectors, including legal, technology and education. They offer seven different services from auditing and assurance to payroll and accounts and business support.
This is a Semi Senior Accountant job ideally suited to those who wish to work in a client facing environment and someone who is looking for their next step within the practice sector.
Qualities required for the job role include good time management skills, organisational skills, interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong and close-knit relationships with clients and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you have at least 18 months experience in a practice accountancy firm and feel this job may be for you then apply. However, if you don't feel it's for you but know someone who might do then feel free to pass on this advert.