1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
Role: 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
Day rate: GBP90 - GBP120 Depending on experience
Contract length: 3 months
An organisation in the public sector a looking for a 1st/2nd Line Engineer. The successful candidate will be joining their Stoke department on a 3-month contract. Skills required are Windows 7-10, Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange come on board and are offering a day rate between GBP90 - GBP120 depending on experience.
IT Support Engineer Required Skills:
- Knowledge of Windows Desktop O/S - Windows XP-10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003-2012
- Microsoft Active Directory/Microsoft domain environments
- Microsoft Exchange - 2008-2016
- Support Office 365
- Hardware - PC's, Laptops, Servers, Printers
- Configuring of PC/Laptops, Smartphones (Windows and iPhone), Tablets Android/Windows/iPad)
- Advantageous- Microsoft Qualifications
This is an opportunity to join sophisticated IT department within the public sector. Candidates need to be determined and knowledgeable about infrastructure and have a keen eye for detail. The candidate must also be able to work under pressure and part of a team.
Established in Reading, Berkshire, in 2000, Premier IT has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
Premier are acting as an employment agency