Warehouse Operatives - Nights
A UK Leading food distribution company are looking for Warehouse Operatives for night shifts - shifts are 7pm till 4am and 10pm till 6am. You must be able to travel to and from work at these times.
As a Warehouse Operative you will work across a multi-temperature warehouse which includes:
- Ambient (room temperature)
- Chill (-3 degrees)
- Frozen (-26 degrees)
In order for us to consider you for a position you MUST be able to do the following
- You may be requested to work at weekends during busy periods.
- Work effectively either in a team or on your own.
- Also always follow instructions from your Line Manager/Supervisor.
- Voice activated picking and order assembly.
- You must also be prepared to complete other tasks, such as tidying the warehouse.
Your primary functions when on shift will be:
- To accurately pick customer orders via voice activated technology, whilst working to the highest health and safety and hygiene standards.
- The accurate checking and unloading of incoming deliveries.
- Replenishment of pick locations.
- Cage Assembly & Loading vehicles for dispatch.
Please apply via this advert with your CV