Immediate Start Purchasing Administrator
I am recruiting an immediate start Temporary Purchasing Administrator position for a world leading engineering business in Warwickshire. It is starting out as 3-6 months paying up to GBP22,000 hourly equivalent.
As a Purchasing Administrator the role will be responsible for the administrative support to ensure efficient and effective management of tasks required to deliver a best in class service to support the procurement needs of the business.
With a high level of attention to detail and administrative experience you will liaise directly with all functions to deliver an administrative solution that meets the departmental and business needs. There will also be a requirement to generate and manage purchase orders as required.
- Provide administrative and commercial assistance to the Procurement, Engineering and Test functions to assist in the development of procurement process's
- Apply policies whilst interfacing with suppliers and the business in regards to procurement requirements
- Support the negotiation process with the Buyer and suppliers regarding new requirements on Direct and Indirect purchases
- Assist in procurement activities to support business objectives and strategic direction.
- Support in the creation of status reports and KPI monitoring reporting to the Head of Procurement