IT Helpdesk Assistant / Administrator - Listers Head Office
Working as part of our busy IT team your role will primarily involve responding to telephone calls, emails and personal requests for technical support from over 2000 internal users.
You will also assist IT department staff on other projects as needed such as training, set up, data entry, documentation and knowledgebase creation.
As our IT Assistant your main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact to all users & carrying out general administrative duties for the department on the whole.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone or electronically.
- Provide initial diagnosis and resolving of a variety of IT related issues.
- Log all help desk interactions through the help desk software.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to the relevant resource.
- Track and route problems, requests and document resolutions.
- Create materials for end-users including manuals and knowledgebase articles.
- Assist IT department staff on other projects as needed.
Full training will be provided for relevant hardware and software but the following would be advantageous:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Data entry skills with a focus on accuracy.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role we would love to hear from you.
The working hours for this role are: 8:30am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday.