Sales Associate, Part Time, Mandarin Speaker (Selfridges, Birmingham)
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
In the role of Sales Associate, you will combine a professional and positive approach with enthusiasm for our product and the Brand. You will be perceptive to our customers’ needs and use your extensive product knowledge to provide an iconic experience at all times while building a steady clientele of repeat shoppers.
- Visual merchandising
- Stock management & replenishment
- Training and product knowledge
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication with all management and staff.
- Consistently show a positive attitude.
- Relevant interest in Fashion / Design.
- Advanced knowledge of POS and store systems.
- A minimum of 1 year on sales, preferably in a luxury retail environment.
- Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets.
- Excellent customer service level.
- Strong clienteling background.
Hours per week: 14
Days per week: 2
Location: Selfridges, Birmingham
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Birmingham || Retail || Retail || n/a ||