Technical Service Executive - Part Time (Evening/Weekends)
Britvic is the name behind iconic and market leading brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Tango, Squash’d, J2O, R.Whites, Gatorade, 7UP and Lipton – and we are on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative and admired soft drinks company in the world.
Our reputation is built on bringing innovative ideas to market, and we are just as keen to develop fresh talent - making this a very exciting and progressive place to work.
As we continue to grow our business, Britvic will provide the platform to grow your career at pace. With award winning brands, a clear vision, personal development and an open and honest culture, Britvic is a very exciting and supportive place to be.
Based at Mica Point- Tamworth this role is essential to effectively manage inbound and outbound customer service calls relating to equipment breakdowns, parts orders and complaints. To maximise First Line Resolution of breakdown calls and first line resolution of enquiries and complaints, to reduce overhead cost and to drive customer satisfaction through achievement of service levels.
This role is an entry level role, which comes with full training, the training equipment is provided by Britvic, and is on site for you to use and gain further knowledge at any point this will enable you to help the consumer more over the phone, and be able to resolve any issues they may be experiencing.
You will be an ambassador of our brands to customers, supporting our Growth Strategy by promoting our brands, priding yourself in perfect quality standards and passionately delivering superior customer experience. This will drive competitive advantage, which is admired by our customers and envied by our competitors.
The Technical Services Executive role has a very clear and flexible shift pattern, for this part time role you will be required to work between 16/20 hours per week over one day during the week and the other on a weekend. Each shift is 8 hours between the hours of 8am-8pm Mon-Sat and 9am- 7pm on Sundays.
- Enhanced communication skills
- Persuasion and influencing skills in order to deliver against objectives
- Ability to work under pressure & use own initiative when problem solving
- Confident and resilient to deal with challenges from customers and internal stakeholders
- Mature outlook and self-confident with the ability to be a team player
- Takes ownership of their own actions and personal development
- Always professional and demonstrates respect towards others at all times
- Have desire to learn and improve knowledge
- Logical thinking in terms of making it easier for the customer to understand at the end of the phone.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.