Healthcare Assistant Days
About the role
Interserve Healthcare are currently holding immediate interviews with a fast track induction!!
Looking for more flexibility, additional hours or to develop your current experience?
Contact us today!!
We have an exciting opportunity for caring individuals to become part of our dedicated team. We are looking to recruit reliable Care Assistants, to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes throughout the local area.
Care Assistants will support residents with daily tasks including, personal care, feeding assistance, moving and handling and daily activities.
You must possess the following:
• 3 months previous care experience
• Provide references to evidence your skills and experience
• Are committed and reliable
• Have a passion for providing high quality individualised care
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay including holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
• DBS reimbursement scheme
• Free mandatory face to face and online training
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).