Due to growth, this is a newly created position. You will be responsible for the asset management of commercial property portfolios across the UK on behalf of institutional clients and private equity funds.
It is an excellent opportunity for a firm who are starting to think about succession planning for the existing management team.
This would suit an ambitious individual who is looking to work their way up to head up a team or department.
- Helping to manage over £1bn of assets.
- Formulation of marketing strategies and agent appointment/management
- Identifying and implementing 'added value' opportunities
- Budgeting & financial forecasting & asset business plan preparation & management
- Management of rent reviews, renewals & lease re-gears
- Tenant liaison & development of landlord and tenant relationships
- Management of capital expenditure programmes & dilapidation claims
- Management of property litigation and dispute resolution
The Person Required:
- MRICS is essential.
- You will need to be self managing and able to work autonomously
- experience of managing teams of external property consultants & professional advisors.
- Experience in management of letting campaigns and property databases.
- Undertaking investment performance analysis.
- Experience in presenting quarterly reports.
- Ideally you will be working client side asset managing industrial property, although other property classess will be considered. Candidates from a commercial agency background may also be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76065376