Stock Controller/ Stock Analyst: West Midlands/East Midlands Border
Stock Controller/ Stock Analyst – The Job Opportunity
To proactively manage stock levels and suppliers, calculate variables, ensuring product is delivered at the right time, in the right quantity within critical path timelines. This opportunity seeks to recruit a highly analytical individual from a forecasting, demand planning or stock control background.
- To procure products from approved sources and ensure delivery at the right time and quantity.
- Full adherence to budgetary constraints, cash flows and maintaining customer stock holding requirements whilst achieving minimum service level agreements.
- Garment and raw material forecasting.
- Booking future and ongoing management of current production capacity with relevant suppliers.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Highlight any exceptions/problems to the Stock Manager.
Stock Controller/ Stock Analyst – The Person Specification
- Previous experience within a similar stock control/allocation or demand planning, or supply chain management.
- Background in fashion or textiles is desirable, but not essential, we are open to other disciplines/industry experience.
- Self-motivated and performance driven.
- Strong competency in IT, particularly Excel is essential.
- Highly analytical, numerate, and attentive to the detail
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.