Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager responsible for sales activities in the United Kingdom. Striving to exceed customer's expectations with high quality products as well as tailor made product development.
Global market leading producers of wax blends, adhesives and speciality dispersion's.
- Account management & Business development.
- Relationships with direct customers as well as with agents and distributors
- Responsible for key accounts in various industrial sectors (hotmelt, labelling and casting)
- Pragmatic and flexible attitude and you are both customer-oriented and result-oriented.
- High level of autonomy in order to coordinate several sales projects. Furthermore you have a hands-on mentality and good problem solving skills for handling daily order-related customer issues.
- Self-starter, independent and autonomous but you are also an excellent team-player. You have knowledge of or willing to learn a lot about the wax- and adhesive industry.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar function in the B2B market, preferably in the industrial sector. Based on this experience, you have developed a strong personality, with good social and communication skills. You are empathetic but also strong when this is needed.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial/technical education on higher vocation level.
- Chemical knowledge & experience.
- wax blends, adhesives and speciality dispersion's experience.
We offer you an exciting and challenging position with a lot of freedom, but in close cooperation with colleagues from the departments of Customer Service, Logistics, Planning, Research & Development and Quality Control to maintain a high level of service and quality to the customer.
Furthermore you work together with the Marketing Manager in setting up mailings, publications and exhibitions.
You will be trained to become an expert with the products and their features
£ 35.000 - 40.000 (Depending on qualification & Experience) with a 10% Bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76695743