Technical Author - Online Help / RoboHelp / MadCap Flare
Technical Author – Online Help / RoboHelp / MadCap Flare
Our global manufacturing and engineering client is looking for an experienced technical author to contribute to and oversee the production of online help systems, using single-sourcing techniques.
As part of this role, you will:
- Work closely with technical / engineering staff to produce online help for our clients engineering and manufacturing products.
- Be responsible for standardising the present of their online help.
- Be involved in training other technical writers in online help development tools and processes.
- Produce a range of hardcopy device-specific software guides.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- At least three years’ technical writing experience.
- Experience using RoboHelp (version 7, 8, or 9), or another help authoring tool such as MadCap Flare.
- Good experience of MS Office applications (Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat and Illustrator.
- Experience with graphics editing software (such as SnagIt) for manipulating screen captures.
- Experience with working in an Agile development environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76757425