Lead Recruitment Consultant
Lead Recruitment Consultant - Stourbridge - Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
We have an excellent opportunity for a Lead Consultant to join our flagship team at our Head Office in Stourbridge, managing our specialist transportation product development and engineering team. Such a role does not come along very often and we are looking for only the highest calibre of candidates with previous leadership and management experience.
Established for nearly 40 years, we already have a fantastic reputation and track record in supporting the transportation industries, covering roles from skilled trades and graduates to executive and interim managers. We pride ourselves on understanding our client needs and are looking for inspiring leaders from backgrounds in mechanical, electrical engineering, product development and test or from technical recruitment.
This role will lead a team of consultants and senior consultants to deliver recruitment services for:
- Research, Design and Development Engineering
- Design Analysis and CAE
- Advanced Engineering
- Control Engineering
- CAD Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Vehicle Dynamics and Integration
- Project Management
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and motivating a team of highly experienced consultants.
- Growing the team and its capability.
- Developing and delivering business from new high technology clients.
- Developing existing client relationships, utilising your negotiation skills to agree terms of business and fee arrangements.
- Identifying and qualifying target clients that align with our business growth strategy, attending client visits & preparing proposals.
- Interviewing candidates to evaluate their suitability.
- Attending networking events and exhibitions to promote the Jonathan Lee Recruitment brand.
- Reporting team performance to senior management and board level.
- Analysing team KPIs and managing performance.
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been established for 38 years, providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SME's to high profile OEM's within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries.
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure that we nurture a climate of industry excellence alongside a dedicated socially responsible framework. We want great people to join our business who share our values of quality, service excellence and team work but can also bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to the table.
If you feel that you have the skills needed to work alongside our global industry leaders, then please get in touch by sending your CV to Theresa Durham at or call on for a confidential chat. You can also learn more at our website