Senior Recruitment Consultant - Engineering
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Stourbridge - Competitive Salary and Commission Structure
We have an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Specialist or Senior Consultant to join our Established Non-Transportation team at our Head Office in Stourbridge.
With a fantastic reputation and track record already in supporting the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries, we pride ourselves on understanding our client needs and cover roles from skilled trades and graduates to executive and interim managers.
We are currently looking for high calibre candidates to cover any of the following disciplines:
- Automation and Robotics
- Power Generation
- Engineering and Manufacturing
As a Senior Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Developing new and existing client relationships, up-selling and cross selling our suite of complimentary services in line with agreed fee targets, utilising your negotiation skills to agree terms of business and fee arrangements.
- Identifying and qualifying target clients that align with our business growth strategy, attending client visits and preparing written proposals.
- Delivering a complete 360 recruitment process, managing client and candidate expectations throughout and providing solutions to recruitment challenges.
- Attracting suitable candidates through writing appropriate adverts, utilising relevant websites/social media, utilising our internal database or using your professional network of contacts.
- Interviewing candidates to evaluate their suitability.
- Attending networking events and exhibitions to promote the Jonathan Lee Recruitment brand.
Successful Applicants will have:
- Specialist recruitment experience in a manufacturing, engineering or similar industry sector.
- Good standards of written and verbal communication.
- An engaging communication style with an entrepreneurial flare.
- Ability to manage your own time and workload.
- Competitive drive and determination to succeed against your KPI's and performance targets.
- You will be an ambitious individual who enjoys the challenge of exceeding personal targets and contributing to overall team performance.
- You will be a team player.
This is challenging and rewarding role with real growth potential for the right individual based on success and delivery.
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been established for 39 years, providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SME's to high profile OEM's within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries.
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure that we nurture a climate of industry excellence alongside a dedicated socially responsible framework. We want great people to join our business who share our values of quality, service excellence and team work but can also bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to the table.
If you feel that you have the skills needed to work alongside our global industry leaders, then please get in touch by sending your CV to Theresa Durham or call on for a confidential chat.