Regional Account Co-ordinator
Founded in 1983, Mobile Mini is a leading hirer of portable site accommodation and secure storage containers, with its global headquarters in Arizona, USA and UK operations based in Stockton-On-Tees.
With a national network of 16 branches and almost 40,000 rental units, we provide site accommodation and secure storage solutions to over 17,300 customers in numerous different industries, including construction companies, retailers, manufacturers and distributors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about working in sales and has a positive and dynamic approach to their work. We are looking for an individual with good project management and problem solving skills, a technical mind-set, and the ability to make good commercial decisions and take ownership of problems. Above all, you’ll have a track record of achievement and be able to demonstrate high levels of integrity when dealing with both customers and colleagues.
Responsible for providing efficient customer service and administration support to Regional Account Managers.
- Arranging and co-ordinating all relocations, site call outs, service requests and tank empties
- Processing and completing all off hires and inputting through CPC
- Providing support to Regional Account managers including inputting quotes on to CPC and converting quotes to contracts
- Supporting the Regional Account Managers in the day to day running of their customer accounts
- Assisting with Damages and Rebills for customers and liaising with branches until resolved
- Chasing for documentation such as Proof of Deliveries and Collections and other signed paperwork
- To provide documentation when needed to assist in the resolution of Invoice queries
- Make any amendments to quotes, contracts
- Provide live hire reports on a weekly basis to specific customers
Competencies and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Passionate about consistently exceeding the expectations of the customer and lives our Customer Charter.
- Ability to organise workload in order of importance and able to prioritise workload to line with the business and customer needs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Embraces change and is open to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of the construction and/or rental industries would be beneficial but not essential.
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time to meet the needs of the business.