Telesales Business Development Advisor
Are you an experienced telesales advisor looking for a new opportunity to join a growing team within a fun environment who offer career development
If you have previous telesales experience and have been responsible for generating, leads and revenue then we would love to hear from you!
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Drive to deliver and money motivated!
- Ability to close sales over the phone
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of working within a target driven environment
- Effective communication - both written and verbal
- Ability to think outside the box
- Maximising on sales opportunities
- Ability to plan & organise
- Time management
- Outbound B2B calls to new and existing clients
- Cold call companies and follow up on warm leads
- Selling benefits of product to consumers
- Negotiating on best deals to suit customer
- Using questioning skills to understand customer requirements
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Maintaining and delivering a first class customer service experience at all times
- Representing the Brand name in a positive and professional way at ALL times
- Apply 'Best Practice' standard to all work
- Develop and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Have a close eye for detail in all that you do
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a two stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76788348