My client is currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for Transnational Professionals looking to build upon their knowledge within a reputable well known organisation.
My client is looking for the successful candidate to start almost immediately therefore will need someone who is immediately available or on a one weeks notice period.
My client is based within a very reputable public sector organisation based in West Bromwich.
The successful candidate will be managing a large team of transnational process staff therefore will need to have previously managed or supervised a team within a similar environment.
My client would like the successful candidate to be able to bring a vast amount of enthusiasm to their role, as well as knowledge that they can pass on to the junior Purchase Ledger Clerks.
The AP Manager's role will consist of the following:
- Ensuring work is allocated to staff and completed within a timely and efficient manner
- Identifying, investigating and solving issues
- Playing a pivotal role in carrying out projects that includes reviewing end to end processes
- Dealing with implementation issues
- Supporting the Finance Manager with staff development, training and conducting 121's
The successful candidate will ideally posses the following:
- Previously managed a large team
- Excellent communication skills
- Previously worked within a similar role
- Be available on a one weeks notice and have the ability to carry out a minimum 4 month contract
£15 - £21 per hour
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76807658