Customer Service Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join this fast-paced, manufacturing business in Birmingham. You will be managing an established team of 5, all in a B2B setting.
My client is a leading manufacturing business with a product portfolio of around 2000 - 3000 products, making around 500-700 deliveries to clients per week.
As the Customer Service Manager, you will enjoy a very hands on role where you will be processing orders, checking stock and interacting with customers, as well as managing a small team. As the team are highly self-sufficient, the management will focus around escalated issues including the handling of complaints, any delivery issues and any account issues.
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Manager must:
- Be confident in the management of a small team in a busy, challenging environment
- Have excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Build excellent working relationships with clients and all internal departments
- Be confident with month end reporting
- Ideally have a good working knowledge of SAP
- Ideally have worked in the Manufacturing and Production industry
Competitive Salary of £35,000 - £37,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76795813