Priory Adult Care is the UK’s leading independent provider of specialist adult care services. Our aim is to provide the right support in the right home for all the individuals we accommodate.
With community-based residential care settings, as well as a network of supported living services, we support adults over the age of 18 with autism, dementia, learning disabilities, mental health conditions, Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) and behaviours that challenge. We also offer a range of residential and nursing care settings for older people with varying levels of need.
Bentley Court is a purpose built care home designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care. Situated in the Wednesfield, Wolverhampton the home offers a modern and supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident’s individual care and social needs.
Confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will ideally have significant previous nursing experience in older peoples care homes and demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your wider team.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
For further information please contactDebbie Pugh on
We are also keen to add to our team of Bank Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Services staff, so please get in touch if you are interested in one of those roles too.Disclosure All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76797254