CNC Technician x 2 (manufacturing)
Job Overview: Our client has retained our services to search for a CNC Technician / Manufacturing Technician to join their expanding team working a permanent day?s role.
As Manufacturing Technician you will responsible or providing technical support and direction to the CNC department. This will prominently be in the form of
planning, designing, setting up, modifying, optimising and monitoring specialist processes within the CNC department.
The role would suit a CNC specialist who has had some experience in the optimisation / calibration / root cause analysis within a CNC environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of CNC machining
- Independent, dependable, resourceful and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate- Microsoft Packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good organisational skills.
- Proven mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with measurement instruments (micrometers, callipers, height gages).
- Experience with Machinery used in a metalworking shop (Vertical Mills, Lathes, Drills, Grinders, etc.)
Keywords: ?CNC LEADER?, ?Manufacturing Technician?, ?CNC PROGRAMMER?, ?CNC SETTER?, ?CNC TEAM LEADER?, ?production engineer?
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
LawsonKeys ? 2015/ 2016 Recruitment Sponsor to PRW
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist ? Plastics & Packaging
?LawsonKeys Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, LawsonKeys Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable?.
LawsonKeys has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959289623