We are working alongside a leading manufacturer of fire safety equipment based in Warwick who require 2 Production Operatives to join their team. The first Production Operative will work for the company on a Temporary basis until at least Christmas. The second Production Operative will work for the company on a Permanent basis.
In the role of Production Operative, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assembly, test and despatch of parts
- Preparation of parts for painting including fault identification and rectification
- Product and part testing
- Final Assembly and finishing
- Working towards and maintaining Quality standards ensuring all non-compliance is reported to their line manager
To be successful in the role of Production Operative, the successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum of three years' experience in a mechanical assembly/engineering environment
- Have a good knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Have experience of assembling and working with pumps
- Be able to read Engineering drawings
- Have a good understanding of working within ISO:9001/14001 environments
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. The company may require you to carry out additional duties within your role to assist the needs of the business.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, the company are willing to offer an immediate start and an hourly rate £10.
In return for your knowledge and expertise the company are willing to offer an annual salary of £20,000
Please note that for both roles overtime is available to the successful candidates.
If you are currently engaged in a similar role or feel that your skills closely match the above position then this is an outstanding position to apply for.
For more information, or to apply, please do not hesitate to send your CV to
Please note: When applying please state which role you are applying for in your covering letter.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.