Customer Quality Representative
Job Overview: Our client, an Injection Moulding plastics manufacturer looking to further progress their team with the appointment of a Customer Quality Representative. EXPIRY DATE 09/11/17
For the role of Customer Quality Representative, it is a requirement that candidates have previous experience with Quality Control Inspection techniques and be proficient with measuring instruments including calipers, surface plates and height gages.
For this role, the successful candidate will have an understanding of plastic injection moulding and being competent in the use of 3D CAD modelling software, SolidWorks or equivalent is highly desired.
The successful candidate for this position will have strong attention to detail, be self-motivated, have positive attitude and able to work independently or in a team environment.
This a very exciting opportunity for an individual looking to secure long term security and stability within a forward-thinking company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- When post-sales quality issues arise, work cross-departmentally to research the symptoms, determine their root causes and recommend a course of action
- Support manufacturing upon request by analyzing pre-shipment quality or process issues and recommending technical solutions
- Promptly and accurately address technical questions including resin, moldability and part design issues from contacts using the appropriate communication tool
- Support customer-centric philosophy in all written and verbal communications both internally and externally
- Document relevant notes in the intranet and critical information in CRM
- Resolve issues diplomatically in a logical, non-emotional manner
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong background with Quality Control inspection techniques and documentation methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to build rapport and customer trust
- Easily grasp the manufacturing and business processes
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling software, SolidWorks or equivalent is highly desired
- Solid understanding of the plastic injection molding process including an understanding of thermal and mechanical properties of thermoplastic resins
- Solid understanding of mechanical design and the principles of designing for injection molding
- Understands general concepts of CNC machining
- Proficient with measuring instruments including calipers, surface plates and height gages
- Experienced with CRM and MS Office products
- Successful experience working directly with end customers as part of a revenue generating team
- Relevant degree preferred
- Fluent French and/or German technical language skills both verbal and written
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to be highly responsive
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and able to work independently or in a team environment
- Receptive to constructive feedback from supervisors, peers and customers
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Keywords: ?Customer Quality Representative?, Design Engineer?, ?Customer Service Engineer?, ?CAD Engineer?
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959290253