Inside Sales Manager - Pumps
The Inside Sales Manager to lead a team to ensure timely and courteous day to day service of customers including: sales order execution, providing product availability and shipping information, preparing quotes, questioning to understand wants/requirements, and engaging customers with product and support knowledge to create a pleasant and memorable experience.
World leading pump manufacture established for over 125 years. A dynamic, innovative organisation that invest heavily their people and customers.
The Inside Sales Manager Will:
- Lead and manage inside sales team to support customer requirements and company targets
- Ensure order execution, requests for quotation, all pre & post-sales requirements support external and internal expectations
- Engage customers or potential customers with the intention to understand needs and wants of products and services
- Ensure customer issues are resolved quickly and comprehensively to satisfy our customers. The expectation is that we never experience the same root cause again.
- Use visual controls to manage daily load and finds opportunities for productivity improvement through waste elimination
- Lead improvement of understanding customer ordering trends or changes by executing outbound calling process and improving fidelity of Sold Units Mechanism
- Develop/manage competitive project proposals and execution to customer expectations with Least Waste Way Project Plan
- Understands and can train inside team on product/application fit, all selling tools, and Selling Process
- Engage customers or potential customers with the intention to understand and support their needs and wants.
The Inside Sales Manager will have:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and respond quickly to customer requests as a strong customer advocate
- Knowledge of products ( Pumps) tools, parts, pricing, discount/commission schedules
- Solid organisational and priority management skills, particularly in a dynamic work environment
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field/experience.
- prior record in a similar role or a manager in a Customer Service department in a manufacturing/pump environment preferred.
- Record of working in a distributor network.
£40,000 base salary