Sales Engineer - Successful UK Company established in 1975 for the design and manufacture of bespoke belt conveyors and conveyor systems for the plastics, food, packaging, and other industries, now seek an experienced Sales professional to join the company with a planned view to becoming Sales Director.
SALARY: Up to £50,000
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Bonus + Car / Car Allowance + Pension + 20 days leave
LOCATION: Home based, covering UK
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: London, Slough, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Banbury, Birmingham, Leicester.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Sales Engineer
• The role is very much New Business, working with pre-existing and new customers, offering product transportation solutions to OEM’s and End Users in the Food, Non-food, Plastics and FMCG markets, with average order values of approx. £15,000. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a track record in New Business Development and lead generation.
• You will have an engineering background as you will be required to take technical specifications and, with the help of the design team, provide bespoke solutions to customers.
• Although you will be concentrating on new business, you will be working alongside Directors of the business, who work independently on Key Accounts.
• Based from home, you will cover the whole of the UK, with visits to the Berkshire based Head Office, as required.
• Your target for the first year will be approx. £300,000 and once you have proven your ability to win new business, the position of Sales Director will become available, with the aim of taking the business forward in a sales led business plan.
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Engineer
* Technical or Capital Equipment sales experience into the plastics, food, packaging, and FMCG industries.
* Experience of multi-level sales.
* Track record in New Business generation.
* Engineering qualification: HNC / ONC.
THE COMPANY: Sales Engineer
Privately owned UK Company established in 1975 for the design and manufacture of bespoke belt conveyors and conveyor systems for the plastics, food, packaging, and other industries.
They have an annual t/o of approx. £2.5m and employ 18 people
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Capita Equipment sales, Materials handling sales, Technical Sales/
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tony Moroney quoting Sales Engineer reference TM1710-28 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683310 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76800499