Technical Operator- Days/Nights
As Technical Operator, you will work to achieve the required quality standards and contribute towards achieving budgeted site performance through the effective control, operation and maintenance of the relevant equipment. The role is working Days and Nights, with a shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 days off.
- Carry out all duties within the operational area to ensure the required efficiency and performance targets are achieved
- Carry out first line maintenance PPM’s and routine diagnostic maintenance including lubrication schedules to maintain plant efficiency
- Collect all materials for the relevant zone and reconcile the usage and wastage of such materials
- Carry out the required quality checks, and complete procedures for reporting the results.
- Carry out all plant/product changeovers within agreed timescales/targets
- Ensure that all production is manufactured in accordance with the all Quality, Food Safety and Health and Safety standards as specified in relevant site
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a production environment is essential
- The ability to work unsupervised, taking appropriate action as required is essential
- Effective communication skills are essential
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability and flexibility to work across several production areas
- SAP Expirence beneficial
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.