Operations Support Operative
The UK's largest home delivery courier network, Hermes will deliver more than 260 million parcels this year on behalf of the biggest names in retail and our network of over 14,500 hard working lifestyle Couriers make this happen providing a high quality doorstep service. We employ over 2,500 people; delivering parcels to over 190 countries.
We have grown in excess of 15% each year over the past 5 years with even bigger ambitions for the future - there has never been a more exciting time to join us!
How it feels to work for us:
Here at Hermes, we empower each individual with both the responsibility to make critical decisions and to explore new ideas to achieve the best performance.
The biggest thing we are proud of is that our people care. We want you to make a positive difference to our customer's experience, because in every job at Hermes, you will and you can add value.
You will be working with our field team and couriers dealing with all escalations/ enquires that come through from our contact centre from our customers. You must be professional and work in a timely manner. The position holder will also aid in the field team system reporting and day to day operations.
You'll have accountability for specific tasks such as:
- Ensuring professional and accurate investigation data is provided back on pending enquiries to assist end customers and clients resolving delivery issues Dealing with all enquires / escalations within 48 hours.
- Clearing down the pending enquiry queue within SLA Providing Excellent Customer Service at all times.
- Dealing with all courier's and contractors respectfully and in line with the code of conduct
- Assisting the field team with any operations and administrative tasks
- Working with customer service to ensure a quick and informative resolution to all enquires
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
You will have the passion, drive and confidence to work cross functionally across the region as part of a growing team.
Essential Skills for the role:
- Customer Service / operational experience in a similar environment
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Works well under pressure
- Helpful attitude and approach
- Quick Learner
- Ability to work independently and within a team,
- Full UK driving license
- First class organizational skill
Hermes isn't just about parcels, it's about people and being part of a team. Building those key relationships internally and externally, delivering an excellent customer service experience. If you are self-motivated, thrive on daily challenges and enjoy working as part of a team, we want you to be part of Hermes!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959291267