Class 2 Refuse Driver
A busy refuse collection centre based in Malvern are looking for class 2 refuse drivers on a temporary ongoing basis. Could potentially turn permanent for the right driver.
Job title: Class C Refuse Driver
Location: Pershore Worcestershire
Salary: £8.80 pet hour
Hours: 06:00-1500 Monday to Friday
Basis: Ongoing / Temp to perm for the right candidate
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Driving a Class C Refuse Lorry
* Driving a specific geographical route to collect local waste
* Assisting Refuse Collectors as required to load refuse into lorry
* Dropping waste load back at recycling centre
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Licence to drive a Class C Lorry (Essential)
* Possess a Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card (Essential)
* Have previous experience driving a refuse lorry (Preferable)
* Willing to assisting in loading the vehicle as required (Essential)
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Numerate & Literate (Essential)
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
Call Ryan Mountford on ************
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959286158